We are finally sharing one of our most-loved recipes from our Fraiche Table meal plan! These Middle-Eastern-inspired…
1 pound beef strips or thinly sliced beef
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons beef shawarma seasoning
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (adjust according to spice preference)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
Salt and pepper to taste
Thin flatbreads or tortillas
Tzatziki sauce or garlic sauce
Sliced red onions
Chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
1. In a bowl, combine the beef shawarma seasoning, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
Add the beef strips to the bowl and toss until they are well coated with the seasoning mixture. Let it marinate for about 20-30 minutes (or longer if time allows).
2. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add the marinated beef to the skillet and cook for about 5-7 minutes, or until the beef is cooked through and nicely browned. Stir occasionally to ensure even cooking.
4. Warm the flatbreads or tortillas in a pan or microwave.
5. Spread a layer of tzatziki sauce or garlic sauce onto each flatbread or tortilla.
6. Place a generous amount of the cooked beef on top of the sauce.
7. Add sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, and chopped fresh parsley or cilantro.
8. Roll up the wraps tightly, tucking in the sides as you go.
9. Slice the wraps in half if desired and serve immediately1..2.
These Spicy Beef Shawarma Wraps are delicious and packed with flavor. Enjoy them as a satisfying meal or serve them as a crowd-pleasing appetizer!