Grilled Chicken Kebabs with Exquisite Kebab Seasoning Ingredients: - 1 pound boneless chicken breasts or…
1.5 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons BBQ seasoning
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes before grilling
Optional toppings: chopped green onions, sesame seeds
1. In a bowl, combine olive oil, BBQ seasoning, honey, soy sauce, and apple cider vinegar. Stir until well combined.
2. Add the chicken cubes to the bowl and toss to coat the chicken evenly with the BBQ marinade. Let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (or up to 4 hours for more flavor).
3. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
4. Thread the marinated chicken cubes onto the soaked wooden skewers.
5. Place the skewers on the preheated grill and cook for about 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and slightly charred.
6. Remove the skewers from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes.
7. Serve the BBQ Chicken Skewers on a platter, garnished with chopped green onions and sesame seeds if desired.
Enjoy the delicious BBQ-flavored chicken skewers as an appetizer, main course, or as part of a BBQ feast!
Note: You can adjust the amount of BBQ seasoning according to your taste preferences and the level of spiciness desired. Feel free to serve the skewers with your favorite BBQ sauce or additional dipping sauces on the side for extra flavor.